Thursday, September 08, 2005

Reading Allison


For the course of theory of inetrnational politics, I have already bought five books. This week I should figure out what Graham Allison said in his masterpiece Essence of Decision. Although I have learned his three modles in undergraduate studies, I have read the English one. It's very tough for me since I ain't native English speaker. I was depressed for my turtle-like reading speed while I learned that I have another five readings for another subject.

The more I thought about the necessary readings for my studies, the more I am lost and upset. Overwhlemed by the readings, I should still fight for that. I told several freinds that I was upset about my readings. And thanks to Amir, I learned a quicker way to finish my homework. He said that I could read only the introduction and then the conclusion. For the gap, just read an abstract. He said that no American can really read that much.

I am a fighter: A fighter will try to have A in aid of efficient learning. Add oil lo!!

No comments: